- www.dsmra.asn.au – Cairns Local Riding Club.The DSMRA provides you, the member with a social network of like minded riders that want to go out and enjoy trail riding. This can be full hard core dirt stuff through to adventure riding on the tar. Everywhere they go they have fun and ride responsibly. DSMRA provide lead and sweep riders and carry two way radios, epirb emergency beacons that will provide emergency assistance via ambulance (conventional or air) and they provide a support group to you, the rider. DSMRA take you to areas you may have never seen before, all the time offering the cornerman system (which means you don’t need to know where you are going or how to get back). They provide all levels of difficulty and will provide advice to beginners, and even teach you the basic skills so you can ride your bike better. Of course you must be licensed and your bike must be registered.
- www.wayneleonardmotorcycles.com – Supplier of our DRZ400’s, parts and services. In December 2012 we have been servicing the Cairns motorcycling public for 30 years. We have seen other dealers come and go but we enjoy the experience of customer satisfaction and eye the future with enthusiasm.
- www.kiwirider.co.nz – Magazine which we advertise in New Zealand.
- www.loyaltybeach.com/home.htm – Camping Grounds on the beachfront where we stay on our 8 day Cape York Trail Bike Adventure to and from the most Northern tip of Australia. Loyalty Beach Campground and Fishing Lodge has the facilities and service to cater for all.
- www.moretonstation.com.au – Camping Grounds in peaceful surrounds set on the Wenlock River.
- www.oztours.com.au – 4WD Accommodated & Camping Safaris to Cape York Peninsula, the Gulf Savannah, Kimberley and Central Australia.
- tanyahearn.com – Cairns Local Female Rider and friend chasing her dreams.
- www.facebook.com – Our Facebook Page offering you updates and fun pictures of our trail bike adventures.
- www.samatours.co.za – South African Motorbike Tours is a successful family run business that started in 2003 organising fun, interesting and exciting motorcycle tours of South Africa
- www.racerecall.com – Camera Supplier of our filming devices. iON Air Pro Plus.
- www.marinelandtours.com – Family company located in the Cayman Islands.
- www.rjnewdesigns.com – Our fabulous website designers, Richard & Julie Johnston
- www.fishingcairns.com.au – The anglers guide to Cairns, North Queensland and Cape York fishing holidays and Great Barrier Reef sportsfishing charters
Cape York Tour Dates
20 May - 26 May - 13 spots
3 Jun - 9 Jun - 10 spots
17 Jun - 23 Jun - SOLD OUT
1 Jul - 7 Jul - 14 spots
15 Jul - 21 Jul - 14 spots
29 Jul - 4 Aug - 11 spots
12 Aug - 18 Aug - 14 spots
26 Aug - 1 Sep - 10 spots
9 Sep - 15 Sep - 14 spots
23 Sep - 29 Sep - 14 spots
19 May - 25 May - 14 spots
2 Jun - 8 Jun - 14 spots
16 Jun - 22 Jun - 14 spots
30 Jun - 6 Jul - 14 spots
14 Jul - 20 Jul - 14 spots
28 Jul - 3 Aug - 14 spots
11 Aug - 17 Aug - 14 spots
25 Aug - 31 Aug - 14 spots
8 Sep - 14 Sep - 14 spots
22 Sep - 28 Sep - 14 spots